This program's purpose is to train as professional counselors and advisors in the fields of marriage and family life. The program combines relevant theory together with practical methodology, and progresses to hands-on training and role-playing. Participants are also guided on how to best use community services. Particular emphasis is placed on educating families in preventative methods and skills to improve their quality of family life. The course runs under the supervision of the psychology unit in the ministry of education, and graduates will receive certification from them at the end of the course
Place of Study
700 academic hours including all coursework. 36 classes per year - once weekly for 2 years. Each week is 8 academic hours
People who feel they are good listeners, and could have a future in the world of counseling. All applicants will also go through the registration process, and attend a short interview to determine eligibility
Applicants should hold a recognized undergraduate degree (preference will be given to degree holders in social/behavioral sciences or education); teachers; holders of a teaching diploma; educational advisors; chatan/kallah teachers; degree-equivalent Judaic studies; lawyers; rabbinical advocates; rabbis; yeshiva heads/mashgichim; other relevant education will be evaluated by the admittance board
The Yanar Institute, and the psychological unit in the Israeli Ministry of Education.
Graduates of the complete program (including the practicum) will also receive certification from the School of Social-Work at Bar-Ilan University
- Foundation theories to understand healthy development of the family unit.
- Understanding the changes and processes that occur during every one of the stages throughout the marriage cycle
- Recognizing the common problems & issues that can occur in married life.
- Understanding professional intervention in marriage counseling.
- Developing and perfecting skills & techniques in marriage counseling and intervention.
- Deeping your knowledge of Jewish thought and perspectives on marriage & family life
הסילבוס של Training Program For Marriage & Family Therapists טרם עלה לאתר.
רוצים לקבל מידע עדכני לגבי הקורס הזה? פשוט מלאו את הפרטים ונחזור אליכם!